Comunidad .NET en ArteDigital
Pago en dólares
Ubicado frente a Plaza Río
de Lunes a Viernes, 8:00 am a 5:00 pm
Membresía de gimnasio
5+ years of experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET (MVC)
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge/Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server
- Proactive and self-guided that can work with remote teams
- English level above 80%
QA Software Engineer
- Work in an Agile Scrum OR waterfall environment to support quality engineering activities
- Work with architects and developers to create test plans for new functionality.
- Create and execute automation testing for new functionality.
- Influence quality engineering best practices within a Scrum or waterfall project
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with all aspects of software test, including test planning.
- Experience testing web applications and web services
- Experience with building test automation frameworks and code coverage tools
- Experience with SQL and database schema designs.
- Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems
- Familiar with setting up of test environment for verify and validation activities.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience in troubleshooting issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with build automation and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Maven, Chef or Puppet).
- A drive and passion for quality with the ability to inspire and motivate other team members.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish, and are able to work with others at all levels.
- You’re effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.
- Create full Stack applications (MEAN)
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration test ton ensure the quality of code.
- Be responsive to changes requests and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and maintaining groups of back-end services.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solution to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Critical Knowledge & skills
- 2-3 years of development experience using MEAN stack
- Working knowledge of JavaScrip an Bootstrap
- Previous Experience Working with node.js
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular.js based Solutions
- MySQL and/or Mongo Database experience
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Experience building responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Sketch 4.0 (Expert, 2+ Years Experience)
- InVision (Advanced 1+ Years Experience)
- HTML/CSS (Advanced 1+ Years Experience)
- SASS/LESS (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator (Expert)
- Adobe Photoshop (Expert)
- Adobe InDesing (Preferred)
- 2+ Years experience working whit developers.
- User-centered design.
- Experience and flow wireframing.
- Be able to work whit predefined style guides.
- Front-end notion and focus.
- Build usable interfaces and focus on details.
- Empathize with the user and the business.
- Constant usability analysis and user research.
- Well organized and collaboration driven.
- Work with deadlines and timelines.
- Good understanding for requirements
- Good adaptability for changes and new proposals
- Intermediate English
- .NET architecture knowledge
- Good time administration
- Solid experience for .NET, C# and VB.NET
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and MVC Web API
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms
- Solid knowledge for EF and it’s different approaches
- Knowledge on SQL Server and MySQL
- Solid knowledge on HTML and CSS
- Knowledge on IIS and web sites and web applications configuration