Comunidad .NET en ArteDigital
Pago en dólares
Ubicado frente a Plaza Río
de Lunes a Viernes, 8:00 am a 5:00 pm
Membresía de gimnasio
5+ years of experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET (MVC)
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge/Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server
- Proactive and self-guided that can work with remote teams
- English level above 80%
QA Software Engineer
- Work in an Agile Scrum OR waterfall environment to support quality engineering activities
- Work with architects and developers to create test plans for new functionality.
- Create and execute automation testing for new functionality.
- Influence quality engineering best practices within a Scrum or waterfall project
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with all aspects of software test, including test planning.
- Experience testing web applications and web services
- Experience with building test automation frameworks and code coverage tools
- Experience with SQL and database schema designs.
- Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems
- Familiar with setting up of test environment for verify and validation activities.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience in troubleshooting issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with build automation and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Maven, Chef or Puppet).
- A drive and passion for quality with the ability to inspire and motivate other team members.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish, and are able to work with others at all levels.
- You’re effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.
WordPress / Full Stack Junior Developer
- HTML/CSS: Solid understanding of CSS properties, selectors, and manipulating HTML elements. Experience between 1 – 2 years.
- PHP: Enough comprehension of syntax and structure to be able to use common WordPress template functions, focused on the loop. Experience between 1 – 2 years.
- SQL: Understand the concept of MySQL, basic understanding of PHPMyAdmin, the WordPress database structure. Experience between 1 – 2 years.
- Git: Basic push/pull to branches. Minimal or non-experience required.
- Code validity: Must be able to write and self-validate syntax for all languages and markups, be able to follow WordPress coding standards.
- Responsive: Familiar with responsive site development and media queries. Experience 1 year.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser: Able to perform browser testing including mobile. Experience 1 year.
- Server config: Basic creation of a WordPress install on WordPress Engine or cPanel.
- Development environment: Able to use once set up – local server, FTP, text editor, command line.
- PhotoShop/Illustrator: Able to extract images and measurements from PSDs.
- API/codex knowledge: Knowledge but requires frequent reference to codex.
- Shortcodes: Able to create a simple shortcode.
- Templating: Able to modify existing templates or overwrite templates in a child theme.
- Themes: Able to edit an existing theme, create a simple child theme to implement designs as provided and implement basic functionality. Confident with basic use of loops and retrieving, displaying custom post meta and other core post fields.
- Plugins: Recognition of, and basic configuration of standard plugins. Can produce a very basic plugin.
- Coding standards: Should be largely compliant with WordPress coding standards, be able to write valid code/markup.
- Security: Makes use of hosting tools, understands key vulnerabilities of WordPress and general principles.
- SEO: Understands principles. (optional but desired skill)
- Up to date with trends.
- Positive attitude
- Able to complete tasks set by project manager to time and quality.
- English (read 90%)